Book a Call
I always encourage anyone thinking about signing up for my training or coaching to jump on a call with me first.
Interested in working with me?
Before signing up for any of my training or coaching, I encourage you to book a call with me. I like do this for a number of reasons. Firstly so we can get to know each other a bit better. Secondly it’s an opportunity for you to ask questions about the training and lastly, it’s to ensure we’re going to be a good fit. I’ll point you in the right direction to make sure you get the help you’re after – rather than just throwing down money on something that may not be what you need.
Okay, having said that, in terms of how I can help you, I provide two options –
- Private coaching. This is where you get to work with me directly. Each week we will schedule a 2 hour call which is hosted via Zoom. For more information about this option including cost and inclusions, click here.
- Video training. Training is provided in video format. Once payment is made, you will have immediate access to all the training materials and be able to watch and learn at your own pace. For more information including cost click here.
What’s the difference between the two?
Private coaching is more expensive but personalised. You’ll be working with me directly – one on one – so you can ask me questions, get help with active campaigns and anything else you need assistance with. Video training on the other hand is cheaper, however it’s simply “watch and learn” without any form of assistance or interaction.
All paying members regardless of which option they choose get access to my private Facebook group, as well as all the required training courseware and materials.
Before scheduling a call
I want to work with winners.
If you have no intention of working with me, or you’re just after some free advice, please don’t schedule a call. The whole purpose of booking a call with me should be an opportunity for you to ask questions about my training, provide some insights into where you’re at, what you need help with, get a feel for what I’m like to work with, and to see if we’re a good fit.
If you’re really not sure, just book the call and we’ll jump on and have a chat.
Who this training is for
I typically work with the following people –
- Small digital marketing agencies
- Freelancers, both web designers and SEO’s
- Entrepreneurs who want to get started in the SEO industry
- Those who are already providing SEO services but need help in terms of processes and structure
My training and coaching is designed for people that already have some understanding of SEO. If you don’t know anything about SEO then please don’t schedule a call – this won’t be for you.
Why you should work with me
I’ve been involved in the SEO industry since 2003 and have more than 10,000 hours worth of hands on experience. I also run my own SEO business, working from home, with an annual turnover of half a million. So what are you waiting for? Get in touch, fill out the form below and let’s have a chat.
It’s totally free, and you’re under no obligation to do anything at all.
What Could Possibly Go Wrong?
Look, just sign up using your Dads credit card. It will be fine, trust me. If he questions the charge or gets upset, just blame the dog.