What you’ll learn
- An understanding of SEO knowledge is required. This course is not for beginners
- Software and tools to perform the work as covered in the training (see below)
- An existing client base is not required but would definitely be advantageous
To get the most out of this training you will need (at the very least), the following software –
My Super Dooper SEO Business training course is a complete SEO business in a box training course that shows you step by step, how to build, run and manage a profitable SEO business. You’ll have one hour with me, as well as access to all the training videos, course materials and also the private Facebook community where you can ask questions and get additional help.
In addition to the video training, you will receive all the necessary document templates, checklists, slides, spreadsheets, sales presentations and everything else you need in order to replicate my own SEO business. Just signup, log in and get started. There’s plenty of video content to get through, so jump in and get learning. There’s a 30 day money back guarantee, so there’s no risk at all.
What is this SEO course about?
This course is designed to help those working in the SEO space, build out a solid process that takes into account not only the implementation of SEO, but more importantly the business aspect of running and managing actual campaigns for paying clients. This includes onboarding new prospects, prequalifying leads, pitching, selling and closing new campaigns, dealing with clients, how to charge, how to hire staff, what processes to follow, mistakes to avoid, how to measure performance, reporting and everything else that makes up a real world SEO campaign.
Essentially what you get in this training is a complete blueprint of my own SEO business, where last year I did $477,000 with only 20 clients and 3 virtual staff. Everything covered in this training is highly actionable, no nonsense, where I show you what to do, how to do it, why and when. I even show real world examples of actual campaigns that I have managed.
Why should you take this course?
The SEO industry is apparently worth more than $80b a year. That’s B for billion! The demand for SEO services is astronomical with business owners literally lined up in need for search engine optimisation. I’ve been working in this space long enough to know that site owners are essentially throwing money at Google in order to get customers and make sales. Done right, building your own SEO agency can be very rewarding and incredibly lucrative at the same time. The opportunities in this space are massive.
Who shouldn’t take this course?
I have designed this training course in a way that breaks down and simplifies not only the implementation of SEO but also how to run and manage campaigns for your clients. I understand different people will probably have different objectives for taking this course but before doing so, you should probably not do this training if –
- You don’t know how to do SEO
- You don’t have any clients. Of course this isn’t a necessity, but it is recommended
- You can’t afford the software required to perform the work
Who this course is for
The types of people that take my training course usually fall into one of three categories –
- Freelance SEO’s, Web Developers & Web Designers
- Digital Marketing Agencies Owners
- Others looking to get into SEO and provide it as a service to paying clients
30 day money back guarantee
I put a lot of effort into my training courses, because I know just how much shit there is in this space, so I’m sure you’ll be happy with your purchase. However if you feel that my training course hasn’t been the right choice for you, simply send me an email within 30 days of receipt, and your entire purchase price will be promptly refunded.
This course includes
- 1 hr private session with me where you can ask questions and get help
- Immediate access to more than 60 on-demand training videos
- A ready made SEO campaign checklist. Simply import into Asana (project management software) and go
- Ready made document templates, spreadsheets, sales presentations, phone scripts and checklists
- Access to our private Facebook group, where you can network with other members